Hey guys! It’s officially Fall! Yesterday, ChristCraftsandCuisine nominated me for The Fall Tag! Thank you so much! The Fall Tag was created by Maggie, from Dreaming of Guatemala, so she could spread Fall joy! Let’s jump right into this!
~ Put the tag badge and rules in your post ~
~ Answer the 10 fall-related questions ~
~ Tag at least 5 other bloggers to join in the fun! ~
2. What is fall weather like where you live? I am soooooo blessed to live where the temperature is super great! In my opinion, weather here in Virginia is the autumniest it can get 😀 It’s around 50 – 65 degrees – perfect! It’s still transitioning from summer to fall, but the best autumny weather is yet to come!
3. Your favorite drink to have in the fall? I love a good Korean tea 🙂 Burdock tea, raisin tea, barley tea, corn husk tea, the list could go on and on!
4. Does your family have any fall traditions? If so, what are they? Hmm….not really, but we do LOVE Thanksgiving! Yum – turkey! ham! stuffing! Now this is making me hungry…
5. What are some activities and events you enjoy going to in the fall months? Where I live, there’s a fun place called Cox Farms – an autumny (hey, this word is coming in handy), farmy place with deeelicious apple cider, farm animals, pumpkins…I love it there!
6. What’s your favorite fall-scented candle? Hmm…I don’t have candles, but I love to go to the candle section of the stores and just smell them – and get weird looks from everyone else. Oh well, each to her own way 😛 My favorite? They’re all good! I especially love going to the candle aisle in the summer, when I can’t wait any longer for autumn!
7. Tell us about one of your favorite fall memories. I don’t have a very good memory when it comes to these things, but here’s a random one I really enjoyed – In my lyrical dance class last year, we did a super fun and “mysterious” routine that was really halloweeny (hey, it’s New Words Day!). I don’t remember the song we did it to 😐 but I remember laughing over it and feeling really cool while I was doing it (though I probably didn’t look too cool 😛 )
8. What are some fall movies you enjoy watching? Charlie Brown Christmas (in preparation for the holiday season)! I love a good Charlie Brown movie, any day! Hopefully I’ll actually watch Charlie Brown Thanksgiving soon, it’s on my To-Do List!
9. What’s your favorite fall treat? Some people might say pie, but I like…hmm…persimmons, Korean sweet potatoes, Korean pumpkin porridge, pomegranates…I’m getting hungry again…
10. If you celebrate Halloween, what is the best costume you’ve worn? That’s a toughie…I don’t really remember what costumes I’ve worn, but I really likes my halloween costume from last year (?). I went as a 50s (or 60s?) girl, in an old jazz performance costume! I loved it because it was comfortable, I didn’t have to spend any extra money on it, and it just looked so pretty!
I also nominate…YOU! Comment down below if you want to be a part of the game of Fall Tag so I can check yours out, too!
Thanks for reading!
Till next time ~