Hi guys! I hope you all are warm and cozy, maybe huddled up with a warm drink and a blanket, enjoying your Saturday morning. But hey, guess what! It’s time to get up and get active because today is Veterans’ Day! Today is the day to go to a veteran and do something special for them! Stuck getting ideas on what exactly to do? That’s why I got this list for you 🙂 It’s a short list, but it’s full of things that I‘d do 😀 😀 😀
Enjoy the list of 5 Things to Do For a Veteran! ❤ ~
- Attend a Veterans’ Day Event! Even if you don’t personally know veteran, you can still support, honor, and respect them and their service to the country by attending a Veterans’ Day Event near you! There are parades, ceremonies, festivals and so much more! Just search for one near you and honor the veterans in your area by doing so 🙂
- Take a Veteran you know out to dinner! If there’s someone in your life who’s served the country in the military, then treat them to a special evening! While you can go to their favorite gourmet restaurant, there are lots of restaurants that are free today for veterans!
- Visit a National Park! For all of Veterans’ Day weekend (Nov. 11 – 12), all National Parks are free! You can go with your family and friends, or take a veteran you know out for a nice hike. Although it is cold outside, hiking in the cold can still be so much fun!
- Write on your Blog! You can choose to write about Things to Do on Veterans’ Day or a special post that says Thank You to All the Veterans. Your choice! Pick a topic about Veterans’ Day and write about it, saying how much you’re grateful to them for serving the country.
- Write a nice note! Anyone would be glad to get a thoughtful note, and on this special day, Veterans especially! Tell them how much you appreciate what they’ve done and believe me, they will be very, very touched. ❤
So that’s 5 things to do for a Veteran! There are soooooo many other things you can do, but those are the 5 things that I would do 🙂
Alrighty! I’m off to go honor my daddy – an Army Veteran that I appreciate so very much!
Till next time ~