Hiiiii guys!!! I cannot believe that it’s only a couple weeks till CHRISTMAAAAS! Especially excited because it looks like we’re going to have a WHITE CHRISTMAS!! It snowed all day today! 😀 😀 😀 First snow of the year! Wow that’s a lot of exclamation points 😛 Our Christmas tree is up, our decorations are out, and I can’t wait for the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!
Anyway, to celebrate this season, Lindsay over at Linds4Dance has created a Holiday Tag! Thanks so much for nominating me, Lindsay!!! ❤ Oh, and sorry it took a little while for me to write this 😳
So, without further ado, let’s dive headfirst into the holiday season!
~ Rules ~
- Include the Holiday Tag Badge and the Rules in your post
- Answer the 8 Questions
- Don’t forget to tag at least 6 other bloggers! (Spread the joy 🙂 )
Now onto the…
~ 8 Questions ~
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever recieved? Hmm..that’s a really hard one. My family knows exactly the stuff I want, but maybe my Polaroid camera or my phone or my dance bag or my new leotard. Oh dear. That’s too many. I like alllll of my gifts! ❤
- What’s your favorite Christmas carol or song? I don’t have a favorite Christmas song, but I like listening to Bing Crosby, Nat King Cole (I love the oldish sounding songs 🙂 ), and Pentatonix!
- Do you have any favorite Christmas traditions? Putting up all the decorations and having special family time during Christmas week!
- Do you have any special Chritmas ornaments or decorations that have any special meaning? I have a Baby’s 1st Christmas ornament with my picture, in which I look very confused…and a clay Nativity scene that I made a couple years ago that we put up every year!
- What’s your favorite cozy outfit to hangout in when it’s cold outside? I don’t have a particular outfit, but I like to cozy into a sweatshirt, leggings, and fuzzy socks/slippers 🙂
- Does it snow where you live? Yesssss :DDDD Sometimes a lot, sometimes a little…but I’m very grateful for all the snow!
- What’s your favorite Christmas movie? Charlie Brown Christmas all the way!
- If you could have any gift, what would it be and why? If I could get anything, and price didn’t matter, I would like a barre for my room, but even the cheapest ones are pricey, and I can live without 🙂 😀
And…Tag! You’re it! Even if you weren’t nominated for this tag, feel free to join in the fun!
Till next time ~