Happy Wednesday! How is your week going? Mine’s going pretty good 😀 Homework can be kind of stressful at times, but that’s just a sign that I need to prioritize my life and start improving my time management skills 😛 🙂
Anyway, on Monday I was nominated for The All You Tag
by Gracie over at Through the Eyes of Gracie – Thank you so much Gracie! Check out her amazing blog if you haven’t already 🙂
The All You Tag was created by Ariana 😀 Great tag, Ariana! I’m really enjoying it! Also go to Ariana’s Flying Life – it’s a great blog!
Now – onto the tag!
~ Rules ~
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Include the image
- Answer the questions – They’re always the same ones!
- Nominate 5 -10 People
~ Questions ~
- Do you like school? I do! Sometimes, school can get kind of frustrating, but I think that doing school when you don’t feel like it is very important. It builds character hahaha but also, if you wait until you feel like doing school, well, you’ll never get around to it. Here’s a tip: The more you stay optimistic and smile during school, the more you enjoy it! It’s all about the attitude 😀 Stay positive!
- What is your favorite subject? Hmm…that’s a toughie, but I’m going to say…Reading or Writing. Does that fall under English? I think so…Reading transports you to a different world created by someone else, and writing transports you to a world that you created.
- If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? Definitely that everyone knew Jesus. Like Gracie said 😀 I loved her answer!
- What are some of your favorite memories? I definitely don’t have a set favorite memory, but the memories that mean the most to me are when my family is together, all happy – and laughing! I love it when people laugh together 🙂 – but now that my sister is at college and everyone’s getting busier, it’s hard to get those times, but when they’re there – you really cherish them!
- Name one or two embarrassing moments ~ Yikes. I usually try to forget these. Hmm…I don’t really remember them, but the thing that makes me most embarrassed and makes my cheeks get the reddest is when I’m embarrassed – even slightly – in front of a lot of people. I know that means I care a bit too much about what people think, but that’s what makes me embarrassed most! Oh – or when my parents tell my friends embarrassing things I did when I was younger – or things I did the day before! 😳 Even worse!
~ I Tag… ~
- Lindsay – Linds4Dance
- Jenna – The Blog Dolly
- Ally – Dreamers and Dancers
- Molly – Molly & Moo
- Clara – Clara & Co.
- And…You! Feel free to do this tag!
That’s it for today! Thanks again to Gracie! And thank you for reading this post 😀
Till next time ~