Hey everybody! Happy Saturday!
This week has been a little crazy for me – including deadlines I’m not prepared for, midterms, distractions, etc. All in all, I just need to manage my time better! In fact, that’s one of my resolutions!
Okey-dokey. Enough on that. Let’s get down to business.
A couple days ago, I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Ella over at ahappilyellaafter! Go check out her blog – it’s super cute!
Thank you so much for nominating me, Ella! 😀
This tag was created by Okoto Enigmas 🙂
Let’s get this thing started!
~ The Rules ~
- Put the award logo in your post
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of this award and provide a link to their blog to! (give credit guys give credit)
- Tell the reader 3 things about yourself!
- Nominate 10-20 people for this award
- Don’t forget to notify your nominees by commenting on their blog!
- Ask the nominees 5 questions of your choice and one silly question
- Share links to your best post
- And lastly, answer the questions that were asked to you!
~ 3 Facts about Lydia ~
- I dance 12 hours a week – but, okay, if I have to be honest, I dance all the time (in my bedroom, in grocery stores, while I’m walking my dog…)
- I’m currently in the process of writing a novel! It’s a fantasy novel – I love to read + write fantasy books 😀 It’s been super fun making up my own little world and hopefully I’ll get to publish it this year!
- I am a really big Harry Potter fan! My family owns all the books – I highly recommend them! I love the world, the characters, the story – and I’m still waiting for my Hogwarts letter…
~ Answering Questions ~
- What is your best childhood memory? Okay, that’s a toughie. I have a lot of favorites…and I don’t have that good of a memory haha…I don’t think I have a favorite, but definitely I love the times spent with laughter with all the people I love!
- If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently? Hmm…Probably have a better lifestyle from an earlier age – healthier eating habits, sleeping habits, exercise habits, etc. I think that would impact me greatly now.
- What are you top three favorite books and why? I love books. All books. Except the bad ones. So, I know this doesn’t count as a one book, but like stated above – I like the Harry Potter series. I also am a big fan of the Lord of the Rings series. Best books ever. Read before you watch – general rule of, um, life maybe. I also really enjoyed reading Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie. That book was super duper fun to read and she is one of the bestest mystery writers I’ve ever seen! They’re not my absolute favorite books, but they’re books that I’ve enjoyed reading!
- What is your go-to outfit? For the winter – a big sweater, leggings, and fuzzy socks! In fact, that’s what I’m wearing now!
- What is your most embarrassing moment? Yikes. Um…I don’t have a most embarrassing moment, but the moments I am most embarrassed of are the times when I’m either a. humiliated in front of stranger or b. my family embarrasses me in front of close friends. Okay. That sounds like I’m super self-conscious. Yikes again. I promise I’m not!
~ My Nominees ~
- Lizzy (Learning to Life; Struggling to Thrive)
- Maggie (Dreaming of Guatemala)
- Clara (Clara & Co.)
- Molly (Molly & Moo)
- Kaitlyn (My Life as the Daughter of the One True King)
- Ariana (Ariana’s Flying Life)
- Raf (Rafsthetically Pleasing)
- Jenna (the Blog Dolly)
- Laura (LulaBoo)
~ My Questions for My Nominees ~
- Where do you see yourself in ten years?
- Why did you start your blog?
- What is one important lesson you learned this week?
- If you could do any one thing perfectly, what would it be and why?
- What’s the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done?
~ My Favorite Posts ~
I loved to write these posts – comment your favorite posts of mine down below!
- What’s in my Dance Bag?
- Life Update + Famous Friday: Recollections vs. MAMBI
- An Overview and Some Resolutions walked into Lydia’s Blog
That’s all for the Mystery Blogger Award! Thanks again to Ella for nominating me and thanks to you for reading this post!
I hope to see you soon!
Till next time ~