Hey guys! How are you? Hopefully where you are the weather is as nice and school is going well for you 🙂
~ Rules ~
- Thank the person who nominated you (thank you, Ariana!)
- Include the reason behind the award
- Include the banner in your post
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers
- Give your nominees 10 questions to answer
- Let the nominees know you’ve been nominated!
~ The Reason Behind the Award ~
The Awesome Blogger award was originally created by Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala. This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
~ Ariana’s Questions ~
- What is your favorite fruit? I love pretty much every fruit, but my favorite would have to be watermelon. It’s sooooo good!
- What’s your favorite vegetable? Hmm…I’m going to say cabbage. But only when it’s boiled and put in sauce with meat! That’s kind of specific I guess…
- What is one vegetable you loathe? Celery. Arrrrgh. Ever since I was little I did not like celery. Especially raw. Cooked in soups is okay…but raw celery has too much of a strong taste for me.
- What is your worst habit? I type really loudly. Like, REALLY LOUDLY. Sometimes it gets so bad that my sister tells me to leave because she can’t concentrate…(we work in the same room because we’re homeschooled)
- Where are you right now? I’m in the schoolroom that we have at our house, where we do all of our school, and sitting at a big table that I currently share with my sister because my personal desk is too cluttered to fit my computer on *sighs*
- What is your favorite flower? I’m not much of a flower person, but I really like pink peonies! They’re so pretty and pink is my favorite color 🙂
- Why do you love your hobbies? Ooh ~ good question! As mentioned my previous Awesome Blogger Award post my hobbies are dance and contortion. I like dance because it gives a sense of freedom, almost, because you can move to the music however you want, and contortion because it’s fun to do different tricks and also incorporate them into dances!
- What is your least favorite thing to do as far as cleaning goes? It’s either picking up stray hairs (because I CAN’T PICK THEM UP) or scraping gunk off of things (well…because it’s DISGUSTING)
- What is one of the best movies you’ve watched this year? Hmm…I don’t really remember all the movies I’ve watched this year, but I recently watched the new Justice League movie and that was pretty good!
- When did you start your blog? October 4, 2017! It’s marked on my calendar!
~ Nominees ~
- Ally @ dreamersanddancers
- Jenna @ theblogdolly
- Laura @ lulaboo
- Noel @ beautifulthings
- Madi @ lifeundefeated
~ The Questions ~
- What song is stuck in your head right now?
- What was the last movie (or TV show) that you watched?
- Favorite YouTuber (if any)?
- What are three qualities that you love in a friend?
- Favorite kind of weather?
- Do you like wearing jewelry?
- What book are you currently reading?
- Favorite mode of transportation (walking, biking, etc.)?
- Are you on your phone, computer, or tablet right now?
- Would you rather say no or yes to every question?
Thank you so much for reading this post! If you’d like to check it out, you can check out my first Awesome Blogger Award here 🙂
Thanks again to Ariana for the nomination!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend 😀
Till next time ~