Hi everyone! I hope your week is going as good as mine 🙂 This week I hope to catch up my novel (join the cover contest!), write a couple essays, catch up on science homework, etc. I have planned for me a trial class as a ballet studio to find out about their summer intensive program tonight! I’m super excited! I hope I like it there 🙂
Anyway, Starling is hosting a Happy and Random Posts (HARPs) contest and I’ve decided to participate! You can see all the rules here. I’m on Team Ladybug! Let’s get started!
Why am I happy?
- Because I have a God who loves me and will never forsake me!
- Because I have been blessed with a family that is always cheerful!
- Because I have so many awesome friends – in real life and the blogging community!! ❤
- Because I have the opportunity to dance whenever I want!
- Because I have a roof over my head to keep me safe and warm!
- Because I have a safe community to live in 😀
- Because I can learn to my heart’s content and have the most amazing education possible!
- Because I have the best doggy, Penny, in the world!!!
- Because I am content with what I have
- Because music exist and I have the ability to play instruments!
- Because spring is here – who wouldn’t be delighted at that!
- Because I have a wardrobe full of clothes!
- Because I can eat wholesome food! 😛
- Because I have a church to praise God at!
- Because of you! Thank you for supporting me in my blog and for always having something nice to say!
Thank you so much for reading this post! And thanks to Starling for hosting this contest!
Why are you happy?
Till next time ~