Hi guys! It’s Lydia here! So if you have clicked on this link and are reading it right now, then keep scrolling down but make sure you read this carefully to catch all the details!!
I updated this post – so be sure to catch the new tidbits of info below! Updates are italicized!
Now let’s get on with today’s post!
So as you may or may not know, May is actually…
National Photography Month!! And so in honor of that I am hosting a photography contest/challenge!!
Here’s how it will work:
- Every week – beginning next week on May 7th – I will give you your topics (such as flowers or maybe something like joy??) by posting them on my blog, so be on the lookout for that!
- Then, you will post your entry on your blog! If you don’t have a blog, then you can link a google docs in the comments or email me at email@example.com
- At the end of the month, I will announce all winners and post his/her winning pictures!
- Then…in June, I might be hosting a short story contest, using the winning pictures as writing prompts!
- The winners of the photography and short story contest (if I have one) will each receive a $5 Amazon eGift Card!
- I’ll be posting the results on June 4, so that means I will post the last topic/theme on May 28, and you have until June 3 to get it in.
To sign up, it’s simple!!
- First reblog this post on your blog if you have one! (If you don’t have a blog, that’s fine)
- Then, let me know in the comments that you want to participate!
- To link your blog post with your entry in the comments section down below
- Camera quality doesn’t matter – it can be a phone or a professional camera!
- The picture must be your own!!
- Get your entry to me before the following Monday! (So if I give you the topic on May 7, your entry must be submitted before May 14!)
- You have until May 6 to sign up for the contest!
How do you become the winner?
- Your pictures have to be your own! 😀 (extra reminder)
- Originality and creativity are your friends for this contest! Submit something you don’t think anyone else would!
- Obviously, the pictures have to be appropriate!!!! If they are in any way inappropriate, the photo will be disqualified!
- And stick to the theme! As long as you stay under the general theme, you should be good.
- I will be giving each photo points (the max per photo is 5 points), then the person with the most points at the end wins!
If you have any questions at all, then you can put them down in the comments!!
Let me know if you would like me to host a short story contest using the winning photos as prompts!
And…that’s all for today! Please sign up for the contest and feel free to ask any questions! ❤
Till next time ~