Hey guys! It’s Lydia here!
Today I’ll be announcing the next MOOP Contest topic, the results from Week Three, the button that I decided to use, and also an important question at the end of the post! Whew – that’s a lot, so stay tuned!
Now let’s get on with today’s post!
~ MOOP Contest Rules ~
- The picture must be your own picture – hence MOOP!
- The picture must be appropriate! If your picture is in any way inappropriate, it will be disqualified.
- Stick to the theme!
- Submit your entry before June 4th! (So by midnight, June 3rd)
- To submit you can post your entry on your blog, email me a pdf or google docs, or link your picture in the comments – just make sure it gets to me! If I see it, I will either comment on your post, reply to your email, or reply to your comment! 🙂
- Feel free to include a caption for your photo!
~ Point System ~
- Be creative and original! That is what I am giving points out for the most 🙂 Think outside the box and include your personality in it!
- On topic 😛
- Submitted on time!
- Unedited – If it is edited, you will not get full points…
- I give points for creativity, relevance, how it’s different from all the other submissions, and photo quality!
~ Extra Points ~
I will add the extra points on at the end of the contest – Let me know if you’ve decided to do one of these extra challenges!
- Have a common aesthetic for all of your photos – 5 points!
- Include something(s) that each of your photos has (for example, you can put a water bottle and/or a dog in all of your entries) – 3 points per thing!
~ Week Four Topic ~
What is joy to you? How would you depict that?
~ Results ~
I got pictures from:
- Ally – 3 Points
- Apoorva – 3 Points
- Brad – 3 Points
- Gracie – 3 points
- Jo – 4 points
- Liz – 3 Points
- Laura (Lula Boo) – 4 Points
- Maddy – 5 points
- Saanika – 3 Points
The number is a lot smaller than the people who originally signed up for the contest! Nobody has let me know that they had to drop out, so I am assuming that they simply didn’t submit a photo. If you did submit a photo that I missed, then please let me know in the comments! If you would like to drop out of the MOOP Contest, then drop a note in the comments!
~ Highest Scorer from Week Three ~
The person who scored the highest – 5 points – was Maddy from Maddy’s Digital Diary! I loved her photo because hers was creative, different from everyone else’s and sooo beautiful!
Anyone else absolutely love this photo?
~ Final Blog Button! ~
After much deliberation, I chose…
I chose this one over the other one because the pointe shoes show more of my own touch than the simple flower garland. Thank you to everybody who voted and helped me make this decision!! In case you’re wondering, the button above got 15 votes!
~ The Big Question!! ~
If you are reading this, then don’t just skip over this or not answer the question because I would love to hear your answer!
Would you all like me to host a short story contest using the MOOP Contest winner’s photos?
Please answer this question in the comment section down below! Thank you 🙂
Thanks for reading through this post! I can’t wait to see everybody’s photos!
Till next time ~