Hey guys! It’s Lydia here!
I’ve been nominated for lots of awards/tags recently, but I haven’t gotten around to posting any of them – so here they are!
Who is God to You? Tag
Thank you to Jo for nominating me!
~ Rules ~
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Nominate 5 bloggers to do the Who is God to You? Tag
- Answer the 5 questions and give 5 new questions for the people you nominated
- Display the Who is God to You? logo in your post!
~ Questions ~
- How did you come to accept Christ? I was born in a Christian family, so I went to church every week, but I accepted Christ into my life when I was around 8-9. I prayed the prayer with my mom and sister and have been faithfully following Christ ever since!
- What’s your favorite hymn? This might sound a little basic, but I really like Amazing Grace because every now and then we all need a reminder of God’s unfailing, amazing grace that saves us!
- How did you like Sunday School? I looked forward to Sunday School every week! It was a time where I could learn about God but also engage in conversation with other kids my age while doing fun activities!
- Which book of the Bible is your favorite? I don’t have a particular favorite, but I love reading the 4 Gospels because I love reading the stories of Jesus – and they teach wonderful lessons to us!
- What is your favorite worship song? One of my favorites would have to be What a Beautiful Name by Hillsong. Every time I hear it I get really moved and the message is amazing ❤
~ I Tag… ~
~ Questions for You ~
- Have you ever evangelized before?
- Which verse in the Bible do you read the most?
- Which book in the Bible do you read the most?
- How old were you when you became a Christian?
- What is your favorite worship song?
That’s all for the Who is God to You? Tag! Thanks again Jo – I loved doing this one!
Thank you to Mary for nominating me!
~ Rules ~
- Thank the person who tagged you and leave a link to their blog
- Add the tag image ^^ in your post
- Leave a link to the original post
- Create aesthetics for the 3 characters that the person who tagged you gives
- Tag at least 3 other bloggers and provide links to their blogs
- List your own set of characters for the people you tagged
~ My Aesthetics ~
I haven’t made aesthetics like this before…but I had a lot of fun making them!
~ Mulan ~
~ Cleopatra ~
~ Amelia Earhart ~
~ I Tag… ~
~ Your Characters ~
- Tinker Bell
- Elsa (from Frozen)
- Gandalf (from LOTR)
Thank you for tagging me, Mary! I had lots of fun even though I half didn’t know what I was doing 😛 😀
The Liebster Award
Thank you to Jo for the nomination!
~ Rules ~
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you for the award
- Answer the questions they gave you
- Give 11 fun facts about yourself
- Give them 11 questions to answer
- Nominate 11 other bloggers for the award
~ Questions and Answers ~
1. What is your biggest fear?
ooh…personally, the idea that scares me the most is the future. Mostly how the world is going to turn out – how evil is it going to be? It’s kind of a silly fear, but that’s what I’m afraid of the most.
2. What is the weather like?
The weather forecast right now says mostly sunny, at 80 degrees Fahrenheit
3. What is your favorite hobby?
4. Do you like being nominated for tags/awards?
I do 🙂 It’s very nice to know that other bloggers are thinking of me 😛 Thank you to everybody who has ever nominated me for a tag or award! ❤ ❤
5. What are you looking forward to most this summer?
Hanging out with my family! And also the ballet summer intensive program I’ll be attending!
6. Rain or snow?
Sorry to all the rain-lovers, but I am not a big fan of rain. Definitely snow for me!
7. What time do you wake up on the weekend?
I’m very embarrassed to say that lately I’ve been waking up at 8:30 every day…I need to get better sleeping habits now!! Sleep is very important!
8. Is your bedroom usually clean or dirty?
I am now proud to be able to say that my bedroom is neat(ish) now! My sister and I cleaned out my room two weeks ago, but usually my room is actually dirty….
9. What is one of your pet peeves?
When people leave the water on or the refrigerator open when they’re not using it…… 😡 😡
10. How long is your hair?
Maybe like…a few inches longer than shoulder length? I’m really bad at measuring hair hahaha 😛 Since my hair is really thick, I like to keep it shorter so my ballet buns don’t get bigger than my actual head.
11. What is your favorite thing on your desk?
Well, since my desk is currently a BIG BIG mess, I’m working on a different table, so once I clean it out, I’ll redecorate and stuff, so I’ll just say my computer, since I use it for so many things and so often.
~ 11 Facts About Me ~
- My favorite color is pastel pink!
- I have played violin and piano, each for around 5 years, but I’m not taking lessons anymore.
- I have a 2-year-old, yorkie-poo doggy that we adopted!
- I am a big Harry Potter fan!! Books over movies, definitely 😀
- I love to make plans, but I hate following them…
- I have so many stuffed animals (three giant binfuls) – and each has a name, a family, and is part of a clan! Gosh – I haven’t played with them in so long, though!
- I recently turned 13-years-old! I have officially entered teendom and – wow! – will be an adult soon!
- I have mild tendinitis in my right hip, and it gives me some pain when I stretch in a straddle, middle splits, or do a side extension. 😦
- I did swim team for two summers and was horrible at it and begged my parents to let me stop. Luckily, they did. Phew!
- Aside from my house and my dance studio, libraries are my favorite place to be!
- I have two blogs! One of them is this one, and the other is called Inside Out, and is a blog about health and lifestyle! I created it recently as a place to share my insight in the world of health! If you’re interested in that kind of stuff, then go ahead and follow – it means a lot to me! ❤
~ My Nominees ~
I’m going to nominated some of the first 11 bloggers that followed me! (sorry if I already nominated you for something!)
~ Questions for My Nominees ~
- What’s one piece of advice you want to give to bloggers?
- Pool or beach?
- Do you paint your toenails?
- What’s your favorite childhood book?
- If you were to write a book, what genre would it be?
- If you could act in any movie, what character would you like to be?
- Who was your first blog follower?
- If you were to dye your hair, what color would you dye it?
- What’s your go-to outfit?
- Bracelets, necklaces, or earrings?
- Where do you see yourself in 11 years?
That’s all for today’s awards/tags! I’ll be coming out with lots lots more in the future! Hope you enjoyed reading them! If I nominated you, I linked back to your most recent post so you should get a notification.
I had so much fun with these awards/tags! The Aesthetic Tag was a bit scary as I’m not really good or experienced with those sorts of things, but they turned out fine and I had fun!
Also, if I nominated you, feel free to do or not do the award or tag! No pressure 🙂
Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!
Till next time ~